Friday, March 7, 2008

Bakery on Main Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bar



“Healthy Living Through Happy Tastes Buds.”

This Bakery on Main granola bar is chewy and a little but crunchy – what my Nonna would have called toothsome. With crisp rice and nuts I taste all the flavors; sunflower seeds, peanut butter, those little chocolate chips.

It’s just sweet enough for a mid-morning snack with coffee, but not overpoweringly sugary, the way I remember commercial granola bars to be. (Think Quaker or Kudos)

This little gem’s not only gluten, it’s trans fat free, cholesterol free, dairy free, casein free and non GMO.

The last thing I tasted as I savored this bar, trying to find a moment of peace in my hectic workday was a hint of sunflower and chocolate. I’m ready to face another few hours in this office

No comments: